Type of entrepreneurs on the business world
There are many type of entrepreneurs on the business world, each one with very specific qualities but all of them with a something in common: they are usually chasing success.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, a Mexican manufacturer company thinks: “It is not easy to risk by start something new, but the successful businesses have behind some great entrepreneurs that have overcome their fears and dared to do something different”.
Here are some types of entrepreneurs, do you feel identified with any of them?
- Visionary – They are versatile and really adaptable to any type of environment, they are passionate and persuasive as well.
- Investor – This type of entrepreneurs have a clear and outstanding vision to overcome all crisis they might face. He is always looking for new opportunities to begin new projects.
- Hunter – He or she have a very rational mind, usually analyzing all angles, and always ready to take every new opportunities.
- Specialist – These entrepreneurs are great at finding where they could be making mistakes and what they must to change.
- Persuasive – They have an unwavering self-confidence, some might think they trust their projects so much that they sometimes deny the reality, but it is the opposite, they know that even with the odds against them, they can always find a way out to keep on succeeding.
- Intuitive – Intuition is very important to succeed, and these type of entrepreneurs have a special ability to find the spaces where they could be great opportunities and to walk away from the risky ones.
“Entrepreneurs have a great personality, empathy and are willing to listen to others as much as they are willing to learn, to be good at set out something new, you need to be well prepared, ready, keep on asking and listening to other’s ideas and advices, surround yourself with positivism and you will be able to succeed”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
If you want to know more about the business world, you can visit us at: http://manufacturersbusiness.com/